Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Reality TV?

Thanks to computer technology, the animation in cartoon movies is getting incredibly realistic. The characters are looking more and more like real people. It's unbelievable.

At the same time, thanks to reality television, we're being introduced to characters who are, more and more, resembling old cartoon characters. Like Elmer Fudd.

Ok every season, these shows are producing some of the scariest, stupidest people I have ever seen. They're making shows about people who are just progressively dumber and dumber, and I'm afraid it's going to get worse.

Funny, it takes incredible effort, money and time to produce fantastic computer generated animation.

It takes simply finding a crew of idiots to make a Reality show. At the rate we're going with this genre, 2 or 3 seasons down the road, we can just throw a few blocks of wood in a room and turn on a camera.

Enough.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!

    We've always agreed there is nothing even remotely "realistic" about "reality" TV

    It will only get worse. You're right, unfortunately. I will never subject myself to it. Ever.

    OH - PS if you're going to email me for any reason, either use CURVYANGLinTexas@gmail.com or Flymetothemoon2@gmail.com (listed in my blogger profile) Not the AOL address because I never use it

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!