Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Prodigal Stupid

Life has certainly taken some insane turns since I last wrote. I wish I could report that things are great but they aren't.

This isn't going to be about whining, complaining and the like. It's really just something I want to do. I intend to make a major comeback with my life. I'm about as low as I can go right now, so it's got to be time for some upward movement.

I'm out of work. Not technically unemployed, see, as I am in business for myself. There's just no business to be had right now. I'm really hoping that this is a temporary "right now", because I have to believe that hard work will eventually pay off.

But in the meantime, I thought I'd use this as a record of the life I'm leading right now, and that I'll be able to look back on this once I've gotten things back on track.

So I have to say, it's nice to be "back", even under these circumstances.

3 comments:

  1. Hope things turn around soon. It must be frustrating in this economy to offer a service that will make things better for people, and have no takers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Personally, I'd take you back regardless of the circumstances, but I sure wish they were better than they are for you. ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. So feeling your pain. I pray daily that this bleak period will end for my husband who has somehow miraculously managed to keep our business afloat the last three years. It's tenuous and a daily accomplishment. I hope that the general population make an educated vote next year and not just a vote of HOPE & CHANGE. I know I'm ready for change of a different sort. Best wishes. Know that you're not alone. Many people are suffering. 34

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!