So, let's look at the whole trust thing...
So far this week I my Trust Resolution has resulted in me:
- Being tarred and feathered
- Being buried alive
- Being shot out of a cannon
- Having, not one, but two wallets stolen.
Ok maybe not.
The plumbing thing worked out to the tune of roughly S700,000 or $1250 in American currency. Did I get hosed? Not sure, but there is no more Great Lake in the yard, so...
But I did some more good stuff:
- I went to McDonald's, ate, and trusted them not to poison me. I'm good.
- Took a client's word on something he said he would do. Still pending.
- Lent someone $20. Said he'll pay me Thursday. k
So it's not Earth shattering, but I'm working on it ALRIGHT?
Imagine how hard it wo uld be to read blogs if e very one wr ote like this?
Anyway I had to sit in the Doc's office a bit, and the great people in the Doc's office shared their WiFi with us lucky patients! So I started visiting blogs.
Isn't it funny though? When you don't visit for a while, you're always afraid that your favorite blogs won't be there? So far, so good. I'm getting to you! I'll be there!
You are missed.