Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona duit! (Happy St. Patrick's Day)

So leave it to me to get on here so late with a St. Patty's wish. Well, I guess it's better late than never, right?


Quiet day here at the homestead. The weather kept a few of my friends from traveling down to have dinner here at the Old Guys' Home. So you're all gonna have to pack up and come by for a visit; I have way too much corned beef left over here, ok?


The Nor'easter didn't cause too much havoc here. We got a couple of inches of snow/ice packed down out there, but the sun took care of a lot of it. All ya got to do is git here!


March Madness sure helps pass the time these days. Saw some pretty decent games so far here in the early going. Excitement doesn't usually take off until the Sweet 16, but I can't complain about what I watched today.

So, who's your pick for National Champ?

See ya later...off to read.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:09 PM

    March madness.. UMM I am guessing basketball?? I will vote for the underdog!! ~~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...I NEED Corned Beef. Made the whole deal last night but the beef was a fatty disaster. Dogs are happy though!

    Also interesting, I was actually thinking of bringing some of us Jlanders over to your neck of the woods since it may be hard for you at this point.

    Email me if interested. And through that corned beef in the freezer...I'll bring the fixins.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:48 PM

    LOL...speaking of grammar...don't "through" that corned beef...just throw it!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I've ever had corned beef.....doesn't really sound that good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, I St. Patty's Day came and went for me without a blip.

    Basketball...March Madness...I must admit, I don't keep up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!