Sunday, November 05, 2006

Look! It's the Bottom of the Barrel!

I am never too surprised at what I see from celebrities who are desperate to draw attention to their failing careers.
Bill Maher hosts a lightweight political TV show on HBO, and I'm sure the good folks at HBO aren't exactly wowed by this guy, who's not exactly knocking the cover off the ball. His show is very one-sided drivel, and he's pretty good at ambushing guests who don't necessarily subscribe to his idealogies.
In my opinion, the show sucks. But it can sometimes be worthwhile to watch, because some of the guests occasionally have something intelligent to say.
Anyway, this idiot, who fancies himself a "comedian" thought it would be really funny for Halloween to parody the late Steve Irwin, aka "The Crocodile Hunter" who tragically died recently in a diving accident.

Takes a special comedic talent to put together an idea like that. Be proud, Bill!

So for that, we proudly present Maher with his own Award!

7 comments:

  1. You get an AMEN out of me!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:21 AM

    I completely agree with you. Tasteless.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too horrible. What an idiot.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. If he's in the barrel... it's easier to shoot him...

    Ahem.

    ;o)

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was terrible! At first I could make out what it was & who he was supposed to be. He should be ashamed.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:09 AM

    omfg . -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:10 AM

    omfg.

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!