Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Live From The Medium

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSo I really love IMDB.com. I'm one of those people who always thinks a face is familiar, and when I see a new movie come out with someone I recognize, but can quite pinpoint, it's IMDB to the rescue. Well today I saw a commercial for a movie called "The Nanny Diaries" and there was a guy who fit the bill. I IMDB'd the Nanny Diaries, and there he was. Knew I knew him from somewhere. Of course, that means I have to admit that I saw "The Fantastic Four", but, that's for another time. The guy played "The Human Torch" in that flick.

Inane Quote of the Day (IQD, I'm big on acronyms lately, ok?): From a promo for one of those reality shows..."Truth in time, tells all." Yeah, that's the quote. I have no idea what it means.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Think about what it took for that quote to make it all the way to that promo. More than a few people had to be think, 'yes, that's profound. I have no idea what it means, so... it MUST be profound'.

    Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!