Saturday, October 06, 2007

Baseball And Advertising?

Advertising on the Superbowl is an art form that has become an integral part of the broadcast. So far, however, advertising during the baseball playoffs is driving me insane.


  • The worst thing that can happen to a "great" thing is overexposure. But is it possible to get sick of a show that hasn't even aired yet? TBS must have run 25,000 spots promoting this new "FrankTV" show that will begin running in NOVEMBER! Guys, take a break!

  • Is DHL's advertising budget so small that they offer one commercial the whole time?

  • I really need to know why Charles Schwab's commercials feature film that's hand-colored over to appear to be cartoons? I'm not criticizing, just not sure what the idea is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I won't lie about that!