Friday, June 15, 2007

Hyperactivity Can Lead to TMI

I can't sleep tonight, so I'm reading blogs all over the place.

The lovely Ms. Lily, over at I Must Be Dreaming wrote an entry where she invited readers to ask her 3 questions that she promised to answer.

I decided to ask her three questions, but part of the bargain is, I have to invite readers to ask me three questions that I promise to answer. So, anyone who wants to ask, leave your questions in the comment box, and I'll do my best. Everyone who wants to can ask, if you care, lol.

2 comments:

  1. 1. What's the matter with the world today?

    2. Do you crack corn?

    3. Am I supposed to let three people ask me questions now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) You have to choose the future careers of your children. They will not be able to do anything else but what you choose. What career would you pick for each?

    2) You must choose between marrying a democratic Christian...or a Republican Atheist. Which would you pick?

    3) What 5 qualities to you admire most and least about yourself?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!