Thursday, July 05, 2007

Blog Advice


I think if you're looking to launch a high-profile Blog, you might be wise to consider not using Weblogs Inc. In my never ending quest to quench my thirst for Geek Knowledge, I study a lot of the technical stuff behind publishing platforms such as Weblogs. That one, in particular, is pretty quirky.

The thing I wonder is, suppose there are 100,000 other users, and you are the only one who can't get the service to work. Does that mean your problem shouldn't get any attention? I'm always very wary of services that think that way. AOL is a good example of that type of thinking.

But I have to say, I'm pretty happy with this one here at Blogger, as far as quality for us lesser-profile everyday bloggers, no?

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with being pretty happy here as a low profile user. A few quirks here and there, but they're usually resolved pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!