Saturday, January 19, 2008

Taking All Bets!

Photobucket

The Giants are making me happy lately. Tomorrow they play for a spot in the Super Bowl.

I always make bets (fun bets, mostly for bragging rights, no ca$h thanks!) that I typically lose. Over the years, those bets have transformed into something like "Winner Says, Loser Does" type of things. In the past I've had to cook meals, run someone's errands for a month, things like that.

This is one bet I don't want to lose. I want the Giants in the Super Bowl. Really I do. But as always, I have to say, "The Giants will win tomorrow, or else I will have to _ _ _ _ _ (that's where the people taking the other side of the bet fill in their terms.

Feeling lucky? Hmm??

I love the bets, but I want the Giants in!!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47 PM

    I just want the Pat's to lose!! Good luck with the Giants....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:58 PM

    Hmmmm.. Sounds like these little bets of yours could get pretty interesting....

    GOOD LUCK!

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:00 AM

    Hmmm...I've missed several entries. If I'm now getting your AOL entries...will I be cancelled out here? I think your just edgy enough, Jimmy...informative, funny, and edgy...no worries. As to football...I'm hopeless. And I'm not a betting person. ;) C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:24 AM

    Wait a minute. Those guys are goig up against Green Bay aren't they? And you want to bet on that? I'll take that bet and raise you a month's worth of honey do's (if the wife says do it, I call you for a month, LOL).
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:07 PM

    I'm from Chicago. I want any team in that will kick G.B.'s ass. Go Giants!
    Jude
    http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!