Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Comment Commentary

Oh man, when you have time on your hands, there are lots of things to find on the Internet. And some of them you don't actually get slapped for looking at, too!

I started reading message boards, and some of the more prominent Blogs out there. And the comments that people leave can be, at the same time, both hilarious and sad.

Latin is described as a "dead language", and from what I've been reading on these boards and blogs, I don't think English has much of a chance anymore, either.

Periodically, I'm going to post here the really "good ones" that I find. They're too good not to!

So here is the first collection.

PS I'm not going to post the commentator's name. This is just for fun.




  • If you show this pictures to people withouth telling them the perents name,90% of them would say the baby is chinees.

  • BY THE WAY. THINK OF YOUR MAMA WHEN YOU SPEAK BAD ABOUT OTHERS. WHY ARE YOU SO MISIRABLE WITH YOUR SELF. GO LOOK IN YOUR MIRRIOR IF YOU THIN YOU ARE PRETY YOU HAEV A SERIUS PROBLEM. IF SEE A UNGLY PERSON IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN UNGLY HEART.. BE GOOD TO YOUR SELF AND OTHERS. MAKE PEACE. WITH YOUR SELF AND YOU WILL HAVE A FRIEND IN JESUS. THEN MAY BE GOD WANT KILL YOU SO SOON. OR AT ALL

  • ever been to divorce court , if not sut your mouth about women beeing equal to men , men get screwed for what ? beeing men

  • Thanks for the time for reading and sorry thats it long. i can get into it somethings. peace.

  • yea i no i would rather people hate me 4 who i am and tellin it like it is then just lyin bout who u r. and when me and u got n 2 it u told me like it is and i didnt hide ne thing from u or wat ever and when u mad comments bout mine being pirvite then i made mine un privite cuz i didnt have ne thing 2 hide. so those people no who we is talkin bout.....and dont make ur comments where u have 2 approve it cuz then u really do have sumthin 2 hide from it



OK I have to stop now, because it hurts!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:49 PM

    U muss be realy board 2 b reeding comenze fro bogs.
    That is encourgaging...I had to really try to write that sentence. It's a good sign that my English survived all these years.

    Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:30 PM

    My head hurts, Jimmy. Ok, so I already had a headache, but that last one made it a screamer of one, once I finally made it through.

    It's amazing how lazy people are today, hello idiots we have SPELL check on email and most blog forums and message boards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!