Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Moment

Ok we all have those moments of complete frustration. Like maybe when we're putting some of that "assembly required" furniture together. It's that moment when we snap, lose our minds and slide down to the end of the rope. And we talk to ourselves, usually not in a nice way.

So, think...you're out of your mind, maybe shouting through your teeth, completely irrational. Cursing, spitting, damning everything and everyone that ever was. Smoke's coming out of your ears.

Doesn't it suck when someone catches you?

Isn't it funny how you either pretend it didn't happen, or worse, try to explain it away?

Kiss my ass.......!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL no, everyone knows if they catch me in those situations to just back away slowly before I turn on THEM
    lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!