Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Little Slow, A Little Dry...

So I was on the Interstate today, in some heavy traffic, and I was in the right lane. As I inched along, I spotted a smashed-up computer lying on the shoulder of the road. And that got me thinking, "Man, someone REALLY had a hatin' on for their computer to drive all the way out here just to throw it out the window." I hope no one ever gets that mad at me!


Anyway, I got an awesome gift from my bestest friend today. I am ecstatic. It's so great, it's a food basket with some great stuff, like all my favorites. I was really pleased and so grateful. (I tend to over-do the thank you's when I'm all over happy).

Then I noticed in the package that the stuff was packed in, that they used dry-ice to keep it cold in the case. Now I'm supposed to be all grown up, Big boy and all that, but I am just DYING to play with it a little. You know, break some of it off and drop it in a pot of water, play Evil Scientist, something like that?















Don't know if I will be able to resist...

Hey, Best Friend: Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:26 PM

    Lol that is funny I can see you doing it, take 4456454564564 pics. LY Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 PM

    hmmm...maybe the dry ice was part of the gift...I say go ahead and play with it!

    Sharlene

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!