Friday, December 15, 2006

Shop Shop Shop Shop Shop Shop



So, having eliminated the poison a little, we go forward.

I'm fair, if nothing else. I made quite a ruckus moaning about the places I got hosed on the Internet this Holiday Season. But there were more than a few goodcompanies who were only more than willing to take the money I originally intended for amazon and Sears.com. Quick list:

www.lowestdeal.com - I ordered, the package was delivered quickly, and the order was accurately filled.

www.drugstore.com - if you're in a jam, trying to get toys last minute, they really do stock some of the more popular items.

www.ebgames.com - These fine folks had every video and pc game I could think of. In stock!

www.boscovs.com - Another company with whom I was willing to share my shopping money. They actually have stuff you can buy! Very happy boy here, I can tell you that!

I'm sure I forgot some, but I'll check and come back if I did. Bye now!

1 comment:

I love comments. I won't lie about that!