Tuesday, January 06, 2009

For Purposes of Clarity...

I find that a lot of my entries have been very cryptic of late. I am in a situation that I'd never envisioned in a million years, and often I just come by here and just drop things off without any background.

Since I started Blogging in 2004, my blogs had always been fairly personal, but also somewhat discreet. I let on what was going on in my life, but just enough to lay the groundwork. I wasn't comfortable airing out every detail. It always worked pretty well.

I'm in a new mindset these days. I don't have a lot to lose, so I figure there's nothing but blue skies ahead.

Yeah right.

But I do have this feeling that I want to share more. I've gained a lot of friends doing this, and when times got rough, some of them really stepped up. I think a lot of that had to do with that connection you get when people feel as though you're really opening your heart. I'd like to get back to that, with your indulgence.

I do believe I've made some new friends as well as kept in touch with the old ones. What I want to do is, get people up to speed with what have been the circumstances in my life leading up to the present day. Maybe if there's more to my story than just some silliness interspersed with the occasional heartfelt moment, people will understand me a little more. I think understanding only leads to good things.

Ideas like this always play out so well in the mind. It's the execution that sometimes muddies the waters a bit. I'm going to try and keep it clear. I really am.

I hope it's at least a little bit interesting.

8 comments:

  1. I'll be tuning in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you...and I'm with Donna. I'll be tuning in too. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree and look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been feeling the same way, like i need to share more, I am just not sure where I should share yet! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do I think it would help us (at least me), but I think it will do your soul good.

    I may take that lesson as well!

    LY

    ReplyDelete
  6. It might make it better for you if you are able to really share what is going on opposed to feeling the need to be somewhat cryptic.
    xx
    LYB!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I won't lie about that!